Daily Archives: February 15, 2012
*image source: wallpaper-s.org
Dedicated to my nephew Nathan, my uncles and cousins
and all the other soldiers who have served on “fields of honor”.
*image sources: 1) my.opera.com; 2) unknown other than fellow blogger
Now more than ever each
parent needs to teach
Their son or daughter
whether mother or father
The right way to act
the meaning of tact
The way to treat each other
boyfriend, girlfriend, sister, brother
Society is falling apart
lost is the kindness art
Boys, girls, women and men meet
but fail with dignity them to treat
The other as a living soul
who deserves respect on a whole
At least until they’re busted
as one to not be trusted
I think the magic charm
is to teach “do no harm”
If we do, then just maybe
the way to treat a lady
Will not be totally lost
at such an expensive cost!
Teresa Marie 2/15/12 ©
*image source: my.opera.com
Subject: The answers for men(1) Fine : This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.(2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.
(3) Nothing : This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.
(4) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don’t Do It!(5) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)
(6) That’s Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That’s okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.
(7) Thanks : A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you’re welcome. (I want to add in a clause here – This is true, unless she says ‘Thanks a lot’ – that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say ‘you’re welcome’.. That will bring on a ‘whatever’).
(8) Whatever : Is a woman’s way of saying…Go to Hell !
(9) Don’t worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking ‘What’s wrong?’ For the woman’s response refer to # 3.
* Send this to the men you know, to warn them about arguments they can avoid if they remember the terminology.
* Send this to all the women you know to give them a good laugh, because they know it’s true!
To see the rest of these talented people’s work, click here:
*image source: google.com/images
To say that I hate you
really isn’t worth my time
Though what you did to me
is truly such a crime
And although you continue
every day to dis’ me
I could so care less
you’re ancient history
If I were being honest
I would have to say
That I just despise you
in each and every way
You really are a cretin
as a man, a poor excuse
And waste no more time on you
’cause really, what’s the use!
Teresa Marie 2/15/12 ©
Letter 12 — The person you hate most/caused you a lot of pain