Daily Archives: April 2, 2012
Where to start:
1) Mom brought dad home from the hospital today. They will need to stay down in Florida for a couple more weeks until the doctor clears him to come home. Good news, he is eating well and in fair spirits.
2) The principle at Sara’s school did an investigation into her being bullied after I spoke with him this morning. Although the girls denied any involvement, they know he is watching them and they have backed off Sara. Good news.
3) Penny had her second bypass a couple of weeks ago. She was in a lot of pain when I talked to her last Wed. afternoon. I have been trying to call her on and off since and was going to go by there in the morning if I still got no answer. Her younger son answered her phone today and informed me that they took her to the emergency room last night. The new bypass is blocked. They took her down to Methodist Hospital. She will see the specialist down there in the morning. It doesn’t look good beings that her foot is turning purple. PLEASE pray for her!!! Losing her foot/leg was one of her biggest fears when we talked before her last surgery.
4) My eldest is suffering her own minor nervous breakdown right now and I have been trying to help her get some perspective on life and how to get through her current crisis. She said she thought it was pretty bad that at 33 years old she had to come running home to mommy! I told her that’s what I’m here for
5) I’ve been going back and forth between sleeping a lot to keep up with the toll of the stress and/or being immobilized by it all. Therefore, I have not had the energy to do my blog and don’t know exactly how soon I will be back. It will probably be hit and miss for a little while.
I am sorry to disappoint those who look forward to their daily laughs and promise to try to make it a short absence.
Love to all,