Daily Archives: June 1, 2012
Okay, this is a new one for me and also not ever seen before!
I want to thank Laura at http://serendipityplus.wordpress.com for nominating me!
If you’ve not visited her blog before, I highly recommend that you do! Believe me when I say that you’ll enjoy yourself there
Now, getting to the rules of this award:
I am to tell you seven things that you don’t know about me but I’m having some problems with this one. Since I’m pretty much a blabber-mouth about myself and my past, how do I come up with something that you don’t already know?
1) I acquired this particular liking from my first husband; bacon and jelly sandwiches.
2) This particular one came from my dad; tomato sandwiches and Vidalia onion sandwiches.
3) When I was pregnant with my son, my cravings were for either Mexican or Chinese food.
4) When I was in High School, my favorite after-school snack was a chocolate milk shake and pretzels.
5) Many years ago (about 25 of them) and before the M.S., when I could still read books, I belonged to three separate book clubs at the same time and would average at least one book a week read. Most of those that I would read were 750+ pages.
6) My mother had 12 kids in her family and my father had 7.
7) I live in the same place I was born in (about 25 miles from my parent’s house where I grew up).
Now I have to nominate some people, it didn’t say how many but I agree with Laura that, considering the name of the award, they should be females. So here goes:
1) My cyber-daughter Abi @ http://chicpress.wordpress.com
2) My friend Terry @ http://terry1954.wordpress.com
3) My friend Soma @ http://somkritya.wordpress.com
4) My friend Len @ http://myownheart.me
5) My friend Izzy @ http://insidethemindofisadora.wordpress.com
6) My friend Becca @ http://beccagivens.wordpress.com
7) My friend Maria @ http://christianfantasyforwomen.com
And that is just scratching the surface, this list could go on for pages with names of the many wonderful and talented women that I have met here in the cyber-world!! Please take a moment to visit them and see for yourself!
Thanks again Laura!!
Hugs and blessings to all,