I hope everyone is having a wonderful Easter Sunday!! I wanted to give you all something more to celebrate; the power of prayer and the goodness of God!!
1) I spoke to Penny’s son a couple of hours ago. They finally got her off the ventilator yesterday and she is awake and responding well. Her foot has full color and warmth again. The infection and pneumonia seem to be under control enough that they plan to take her out of the ICU tomorrow. They told the family that she is recovering much, much better than what was expected!! They all thank you for your thoughts and prayers.
2) I spoke to Mom about an hour ago. Although dad’s mind is still messed up and his blood pressure skyrocketed last night, they went in to look at the ulcer and the clamps seem to be holding in place. He has not lost any more blood. The pressure is back down today and he is resting comfortably. If everything continues as it is now, they will be taking him out of the ICU tomorrow as well!! My family thanks you for your thoughtfulness and prayers! They have been reading the comments left and have been blessed by your compassion.
3) My eldest is beginning to get her feet back under her again. Though she is still a bit emotional, she has better control of herself now. She thanks you for your prayers too!!
4) Sara had a good week at school. No bullying. The school did a presentation on it and sent letters home to the parents about it with the report cards. I am pleased with their response to this growing concern. She thanks you for your prayers.
5) I have breathed many sighs of relief today!!!! I could never have made it through without the support of you all, with thoughts, prayers and encouragement!!! I am humbled and truly blessed by your overwhelming response!
THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!! ♥
Love and blessings to all,