Okay, this is a new one for me and also not ever seen before!
I want to thank Laura at http://serendipityplus.wordpress.com for nominating me!
If you’ve not visited her blog before, I highly recommend that you do! Believe me when I say that you’ll enjoy yourself there 🙂
Now, getting to the rules of this award:
I am to tell you seven things that you don’t know about me but I’m having some problems with this one. Since I’m pretty much a blabber-mouth about myself and my past, how do I come up with something that you don’t already know?
1) I acquired this particular liking from my first husband; bacon and jelly sandwiches.
2) This particular one came from my dad; tomato sandwiches and Vidalia onion sandwiches.
3) When I was pregnant with my son, my cravings were for either Mexican or Chinese food.
4) When I was in High School, my favorite after-school snack was a chocolate milk shake and pretzels.
5) Many years ago (about 25 of them) and before the M.S., when I could still read books, I belonged to three separate book clubs at the same time and would average at least one book a week read. Most of those that I would read were 750+ pages.
6) My mother had 12 kids in her family and my father had 7.
7) I live in the same place I was born in (about 25 miles from my parent’s house where I grew up).
Now I have to nominate some people, it didn’t say how many but I agree with Laura that, considering the name of the award, they should be females. So here goes:
1) My cyber-daughter Abi @ http://chicpress.wordpress.com
2) My friend Terry @ http://terry1954.wordpress.com
3) My friend Soma @ http://somkritya.wordpress.com
4) My friend Len @ http://myownheart.me
5) My friend Izzy @ http://insidethemindofisadora.wordpress.com
6) My friend Becca @ http://beccagivens.wordpress.com
7) My friend Maria @ http://christianfantasyforwomen.com
And that is just scratching the surface, this list could go on for pages with names of the many wonderful and talented women that I have met here in the cyber-world!! Please take a moment to visit them and see for yourself!
Thanks again Laura!!
Hugs and blessings to all,
24 thoughts on “Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award …”
BE ENCOURAGED! BE BLESSED!
Thanks Francine! I appreciate it so much 🙂 xxXxx
oh loved this award and got to tell you its so different from oters and i will post about it in sunday’s post…its lovely
thank you so much Terri 🙂
You are most welcome Soma!!! I thought it was pretty cool too 🙂 xoxo
congratulations my dear friend, you deserve every single award out here in my eyes, and thank you for the nomination!
Thank you Terry! You deserved it too 🙂 xoxo
thank you my friend. hope your weekend is beautiful, with little drops of rain only
Congratulations, Terri! Your site is a rare treat: blessings + a huge imagination.
And thank you so much for nominating me!
You are most welcome my sweet friend!!! and thank you for the kind words, I’m humbled! love and hugs, Terri
Please see my front page for my response…
love and hugs back, dear friend!
I replied to you there 🙂
Congratulations to you, and thank you for me. 😀 I appreciate your thoughtfulness, sweet one! I will work on posting soon.
Thanks Becca! and you are most welcome too! xxoxx
see??? i always said you were terrific !!!
LOL! Now don’t go giving me a big head or anything!! I just e-mailed you about what we were talking over earlier. xoxo
great! thanks so much!
Thank you so much Terri … Congratulations on your being the perfect
person to be in a sisterhood. I have several awards to get to but this is going to happen soon. I appreciate your thoughtfulness in thinking of me. Gosh – the blessings just keep coming in. Pure joy radiates around me right now. I can’t say enough about how happy I am.
God Bless …..
Ahh! You are most welcome Izzy!! I am ecstatic that you are so happy!!!!! xxXxx
OMG – I was so excited I forgot to comment on a few of your answers.
1) I don’t think I would enjoy some of the foods combos you mentioned. Do you have a string stomach? I don’t. I know I would be ill. ~~~~~ : – O
2) You live in the same area where you grew up. WOW – that is wonderful. Obviously, you have extremely happy memories that have kept you enjoying your youthful days.
3) I nominate your father and mother for sainthood. This is due to the fact that they are not insane after having so many children. I know that because you speak sohighly of them. They must have a tremendous amount of patience. For sure, they had a huge amount of love to share. I can just imagine the fun on Christmas morning when everyone was happily opening presents and sharing a festive meal around the table. My husbands grandmother had 14 children – alone – (long story) the parties they had and the family gatherings were energetic and tremendous amount of fun.
Anyway … those stuck out. I had to comment.
Wow! Thanks Izzy!! I appreciate the comments and yes, I used to have a cast iron stomach and could eat about anything, lol! My dad and I used to fight over the jalapeno peppers at the Mexican place that we all loved to go to when I was younger. Blessings to you as well!
Thank you!! 🙂